or should I just keep chasing pavements?
Oh, Adele. Your lyrics speak and call out to my soul, girl.
So I'm at home in my dining room all by my lonesome. I can hear the not-exactly-very-light pitter-patter of the rain on the tin roof of the sunroom. The rain looks beautiful today, and sounds rather beautiful. It's not too hard, not too soft. It seems just right. I'm home from school with my little brother, who also came home from school after having a high fever. Goodness, the entire household seems to be under the weather except for my mother, of course who seems to have become immune to our colds. Last night, I had another horrible fever that caused me to feel nearly like an insomniac because I just could not seem to go to sleep. As soon as I drifted into a deep sleep around 9 something, time passed ever so quickly to around 10:45. I was woken up, startled becuase I 'felt' the electricity go out in my house, and it did. Bahaha, I woke up to find my sister staring me in the face, scared. It was pretty funny. I then texted Val, Rainier, and Jesmond to find out if anyone else's electricity had gone out as well. The guys said no, but Val replied with a yes. Soon after this, the electricity came back on. I was slightly disappointed because I wanted to sleep in the dark cause it's kind of fun, especially because of how our eyes adjust to the lack of light when we're awake. Anyway, I went to sleep after the electricity came back on.
Oh and yesterday, I went to school to pick up my sister around 4 or something. After that, my sister, Chen, and I headed over to The Rowland Library to renew my books, pay any outstanding fees, and check out any other books that appeal to my eye. I entered with 4 books to renew and exited with 8 books. YAY! (: My sister and I then dropped off Chen at school and headed over to pick up Doms. (: After picking up this cute kiddo, we went over to Stater Brothers so I could withdraw some money and deposit a check. I got the kids their lunch money, and we went over to Pho to have some Beef Tendon with Rice Noodle soup. Woot woot! That was bomb, forreal! Then, my sister bought herself boba, and we headed over to Target. I bought the groceries for the week, and went home.
Excuse my unorganized fashion of blogging today.
Anyway, on to today. I woke up today around 10:30 AM. I still had a throbbing headache and my eyes were a little whack. I couldn't seem to focus. My eyes felt really really weird kind of like yesterday. My eyes still feel weird right now, so I'm thinking of sleeping right after this. BUT David just started IMing me on AIM, so I think I may stay awake for a while! So earlier, when my little brother came home from school, I snuck over to his bed to check on him. He was awake, but tired so I let him fall asleep while I read a book titled "I Heart You, You Haunt Me." I literally read the entire book today. It was really good, it kind of hit me and touched me in ways I never expected. It made me miss Kuya Don and BA at the same time. It's a good read, I definitely recommend it. The book I finished reading yesterday was good, but I don't recommend to read it. I thought it was hella cutesy tho. Anyway, I feel like another one of the books I checked out yesterday is calling my name, so I'm going to go read. I feel so good when I read, and I feel like reading is somehow freeing my soul and making me feel better. One book a day feels good. (: I think I'm going to submerge myself into a good book because David's getting off AIM and because I want BA to read my blogs.
Ta ta for now.
Oh snap, I just remembered I was supposed to do some Dear You's today, darn. Sorry, maybe tonight!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment