Random Thoughts:
1. You are too complicated.
2. You are insatiable.
3. I've got you figured out. You're not fooling me.
4. You disgust me terribly.
5. You don't have any idea about what you want.
6. I'm NOT diggin' you/us.
Dear you,
I don't see how anyone could have exactly what they want in front of them and insist on having less? They're practically being served, but it's never enough. Never. It's absurd how insatiable some people can be. How people mistreat you when all you were trying to do was be there, love them unconditionally, and respect them for what they want and don't want. How can someone have what they've always wanted, but hide it from the world? How?! I don't get it. Why hide? Why front? Where does it get you? You hide because you're scared and you're a wuss. You're afraid of the pain or even of the good feeling that someone can give you. You hide because you don't want anyone to know. You hide to remain attainable yet completely unattainable. You front because you wanna be hard, you want what you want, get what you want, hide it from the world, rinse and freaking repeat. This gets you back to where you were, but worse. You ultimately WILL end up alone. You WILL end up insecure. You WILL live in regret. You WILL end up unsatisfied. You ARE alone. You ARE insecure. You ARE living in regret. You ARE unsatisfied.
You're come and you go. You return and you leave.
I won't come. I won't return.
I'll go. And I'll leave.
Dear you,
You are missed.
Dear you,
Shady ):
Dear you,
Thank you.
Dear you,
What the hell are you doing?!
Dear Val,
I love your guts. We get each other and it's fucking amazing. Bluntness is key right now. And it's all good to be bitchy. Trust. (: I gotchu.
Dear EVERYONE,
Chill the fuck out. (excuse my foul language)
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
hi lalique, how are you! if the first "dear you" is the "you" i'm thinking about, i hope you ultimately end up happy, because you deserve it! plus, you're almost graduating, hang in there :)
Post a Comment