Hello. I'm in psychology class right now.
It's about 10:10 A.M and today is kind of weird already.
We're watching Girl, Interrupted for the third day. I believe we're finishing it up.
I'm going to talk about my day yesterday because it was actually a good day!
From 1st period to 7th period, I was extremely moody and not feeling well. :T Twas rather annoying really. Being on my period is not exactly the best thing during the week before my graduation.
Sometime during 7th, I of a headache and my mood went even more downhill. Mmm anyway I'll just list my activities from yesterday:
1. I was moody
2. Went to the village
3. Decide where to go while sitting near L&L
4. "I want some... Fawzi!" (; lolll
5. Went to In N Out and ate there :D
6. Headed over to Shadow Oak Park
7. Lol snuck up on my sister, Chris, and Katrina
8. Chilled
9. Dropped off Katrina and Pits at Katrina's
10. Went to Creekside Park
11. Swings, butterflies, and sand
12. Dropped off Fawzi at Walnut High School
13. Chilled at Jesmond's
14. Watched the Laker Game
15. Learned "Almost" on guitar
16. Picked up Pit and went home!
17. Talked to BA (:
So now.. Random thoughts:
1. You're dead already.
2. Pathetic
3. Apathetic
4. Indecisive
5. When's BA coming here?! ):
6. Nothing matters anymore.
7. Suicide
8. $$$
9. Clean slate
10. Strong heart
11. I'm "full"
12. Who gives a fuck anymore?
13. I DGAF
14. I'm fine (:
15. Walnt graduated yesterday! Congrats everyone!
16. Companionship
17. Acceptance into society
18. Growing up is just fine
19. Leave everyone behind
20. Reminiscing
21. Define "healthy"
22. Genuine happiness
23. Bottled up
24. Imperfections
25. It is okay to love
26. Love hurts tho
27. I miss choir already
28. Choir banquet tonight!
29. Hold my hand
30. "Almost"
31. Yearbook signing
32. Chit chat chit chat
33. The Star Spangle Banner
34. Graduation pictures
35. Improbable romance
36. I'm just a girl loving a boy
37. "You don't always have to be so strong."
38. Shar Peis are absolutely adorable
39. Random precipitation
40. I'm back in the swang o' thangs
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment