Saturday, July 4, 2009

Jon Jon is Insane!

Jon Jon says that since I work from 3:30-9:30, I work 7 hours.

Haha this foo is ridiculous! We've been on phone for the past hour and a half. I've been spending the last 3 hours watching movies on TV. It's been pretty tight. Armaggedon, The Animal, She's All That, and Never Back Down. I'm not tired, but Jon Jon thinks I am. Bahah.

Jon Jon just said that I fell asleep. Hah, he forgot I'm blogging. Ahaha.

I want to go shopping tomorrow and Sunday. I just wasn't in the mood to shop today (Friday).

Lately:
Food
Happier
Movies, movies, movies
Hungry
Parched
Sashie baby!
Chiweenie
Seeing things
Megan Fox?
Water run
Overpriced clothing
21 questions
"Homo" movies
Soft spots
All-nighter
Phone till the early hours of the morning
Loud ticking clocks
Shopping
Not in the mood
Dumbass-silver-celica-driving bitch -____-
Underground Fight Clubs?
Dirty music
Tired eyes
Serenade?

Goodnight.

0 comments: