Friday, December 18, 2009

Listen

To the song here in my heart
A melody I start but can't complete
Listen to the sound from deep within
It's only beginning to find release

Important Note to My Readers: Blogger will contain my more personal thoughts as well as specifics. Tumblr, on the other hand will carry fun things and the more generalized side of issues.

Lately, I have found myself contemplating relationships (yet again)! I'm not a hopeless romantic. I am, however, in love with love, but only to a certain extent. The idealistic features of love interest me in some ways, but I conjure up my own types of love, ways of love, ways of loving. I love love in its entirety. It's beautiful and life changing. My point here is that, I don't care what anyone thinks. Yeah, maybe I may talk about love and relationships all over blogger and tumblr, but that's not what I'm all about. Love is just something beautifully complicated that I want to understand... That I want to learn and practice. That I want to perfect (in my own way, of course).

Thoughts:
1. I love the feeling of being appreciated.
2. I like witnessing progress and effort.
3. I admire a lot of people for a lot of different reasons.
4. I don't miss high school.
5. I miss singing.
6. I still love my family...
7. I love everything we are together.
8. Dreams Reality
9. He makes me happy, and that's all that matters.
10. Fuck the rest.

0 comments: