Happy Birthday, Paul Wendell Sanchez Arias II!
Happy Birthday, Valerie De Los Santos!
And to all of you, Happy Valentine's Day!
Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day. (:
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
Bahaha, so this morning, I woke up my ass up and took a shower. I then got ready as quickly as possible so that I could go to Albertson's to buy my momma roses since my papa isn't in town. I got my mom roses, but as I was looking around, I felt the rush of Valentine's Day! Bahaha, I then bought Valerie a dozen roses, a large cookie, and a balloon bouquet for both her birthday and Valentine's Day. I also bought my sister a single rose and this cupcake decoration thing that was really pretty. Oh, and I bought my little brother a cupycake thingy too (: So yeah, I took FOREVER in Albertson's. It was hilarious and I went in and out of the store so many times. Teehee, buying all that stuff for everyone made me happy, but I wasn't quite done. I guess that due to the fact that I don't have a physical Valentine, I thought it would be appropriate to spend the money I would've spent on my Valentine on others who most definitely deserve something special. So I went over to Val's a surprised her with all the stuff I bought her. Bahaha, I hope she liked it cause I had a lot of fun picking errthang out for her. I then went home to my family and gave them their cutesy little gifts. Teehee, Grandpie gave me money to buy ourselves some lunch. That was rather sweet. Due to my missing of Stephanie Kartanata, I went out to buy her a single rose and a cute balloon for Valentine's Day on my way to In-N-Out with my sister. I stopped by Stephanie's to give her the presents and I suppose she was happy (: Teehee, I was so happy to see her. It's been forever since we've chilled and stuff, but I lovelovelove how when we see each other, we can pick up right where we left off. It's wonderful. We're gonna chill ASAP, forreal now. It's nice when people you love and care about a lot come back into your life when you least expect it. It's a good feeling though.Anyway, I'm going to let my sister use this laptop while I go sit on the bed and talk to my boyfriend. I miss you lots, Babe and I love you, Valentine. Valentines for 3 years already, sweet. It's hard being without you on a day like this, but I know that you never meant to be away from me on this day. It's okay though, I don't blame you. Anyway, time to go call this guy before I explode!
Ta ta all. I never got to write my Dear You's, darn!
P.S. I: I love my girl friends. (: If you didn't notice.
P.S. II: I seriously miss you, Stephanie.
2 comments:
I seriously miss you tooooo [:
I loved your giftssss and I especially loved seeing YOUUUUU ;]
your boyfriends jealous!
You never subscribed to me when I had blogspot, thanks. Lol I'm glad you had a great Valentines, hope all is well on your end
Post a Comment