Brace yourself! This is quite a post!
This should most definitely be Entry No. 13 in my journal named Harlen, but I'm slightly lazy to write. Fortunately, I am not lazy to blog today!
Lately, life has been absolutely wonderful. I'm enjoying life as things and people come and go into and out of my life. I'm living nearly a iDGAF type life, but there are things I've found myself caring about more.
The 2009-2010 school year began this week! I have class two days a week from 8AM-2:15PM. In my classes, I find myself talking to Jesmond, Anthony and Claude. It's interesting being in classes with these guys because we haven't had classes together since 4th grade. I must admit, it's amusing being in class with these boys.
Anyway, Professor Champion and Professor Taylor are awesome professors, who I look forward to spending time with for the next few months. So far, the work load seems entirely manageable which is good for me. I plan on continuing to work at the mall with my part time job, though I am seeking more hours.
Other than school, I've been opening up my social life!
Monday, August 24, 2009:
I lazily woke up at 5:30, got myself ready for the first day of school, dropped off my sister at Nogales, and picked up Jesmond. We went to our first class, attempted to add classes, ate out, went to class, left Mt. SAC, picked up my brother, and headed to my brother's basketball practice. Godfrey and his team that consisted of Josh Cambe, Stephan, Louie, and others were practicing too. I spent my time shooting around with Jerome, Bastie, and Marc. It was pretty fun. At one point, I picked up my sister, and we continued to play ball.
After the boys were done practicing we stuck around to shoot some more hoops. I talked to Godfrey for a bit, which was cool. After everyone started leaving, we decided to leave to. Mervin, my brother and I drove over to $1 Boba while my sister rode with Jerome. I spent the rest of my night texting Godfrey and relaxing. Good day.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009:
I woke up early again and began my usual routine. Jesmond and I headed off to Mt. SAC and tried to add classes again, but it was impossible! Jesmond and I headed home a little bit before 2:30. We chilled at his house, then picked up my little brother at 2:30. We then visited Nogales for a bit to see w'sup and to visit a few special people. We headed home 'cause Godfrey was going to help me wash my car then we were going to head to my brother's game together, but he was a no show? Hahaha. Anyway, my brother and I went home, we chilled, then we headed to his game at St. Lorenzo. Godfrey ended up coming along half way through the first half. We sat and talked for the entire game and after too. Brother Bear scored 8 points at this game! That's the most he's had all season, and hopefully there is more to come. I decided to treat my brother and sister out to In N Out. They ate, as we talked, texted, and laughed. I haven't eaten fast food nor have I drank soda for about 3 weeks now. Feels goooood! Anyway, we went home and I texted 'till I fell asleep. (: Good day.
OH YEAH, and this day didn't start off too well, I kind of forgot due to the way that it ended. Har har, I was just moody. PMS maybe?
Wednesday, August 26, 2009:
I woke up early again, got ready, took my sister to school, went to my classes, chilled, picked up my brother, then headed home! Godfrey came over around 3ish? We were supposed to wash my car but it was blazinnnnnn' outside, so we decided to go out instead. He took me to Banana Bay and we ate happily. Ahaha, we attempted to conversate. I noticed a lot of different things about him as well as learned some things about him that I was interested in. After eating and talking, we decided to watch a movie! We went to the Puente Hills Mall and watched 500 Days of Summer, the story of boy meets girl. It was trippy... at least for me. Ahaha, Godfrey's freakin' cutesy man! OH, we sat in front of Anne Roco and Marvyn, I believe, which was a trip. Mmm, a few random/memorable things;
1. Something like this: "Why is it that pretty girls think that they are better than everyone else and can treat others badly?"
2. OH, SUMMER! I get it now! (at the end of the movie)
3. "My name's Autumn."
4. One row back
5. Giggle, giggle
6. Cutesy shit. PERIOD.
Anyway, after the movie, we headed home! He dropped me off and headed off to basketball practice. Around 8 or 9, Godfrey came back to finally wash my car. Haha, promised! We spent out evening talking, getting to know each other, and washing my car. My dad called me and said that I needed to pick up the Van at the West Covina Mall, so Godfrey took me there. We sat for a while, my dad came, Godfrey this is my dad, Dad this is Godfrey (the usual thaaang), drove home, and talked to Godfrey 'till he fell asleep.
Thursday, August 27, 2009:
I woke up early to drop off my siblings at school. Godfrey gave me a Good Morning call, which was absolutely cute. Haha, I then spent my morning texting him and reading President Obama's Dreams from My Father. It's a great read, to be honest! I picked up my brother from school and chilled at home. Took a shower in between, picked up Momma in the neighborhood, waited for Godfrey to be done with debut practice and got ready to go out with Godfrey! Around 7, we headed over to Buffalo Wild Wings! It was my first time, and I must admit, bomb.com! I saw Megan again, met Robb, Nate, Kevin, and Aerial (my bad if it's misspelled). Dinner was great! Haha, after din dins, we were on the freeway or Grand when I mentioned that I've never been to a "Top of the World". Godfrey decided that he wanted to take me to one on the spot, so we went! Haha, went somewhere near Mitchell's house. Experienced some brick wall climbing obstacles. But when it was all over, I saw the beauty of the cities. Damn, it was amazing to be honest. Ahaha, Godfrey: "This would be really romantic... if it wasn't for those people." Lol, there were like 5 or 6 people who were there too. They were there first though, and no harm was caused to it was all good. I enjoyed my two views, Godfrey and the city lights. Absolutely breathtaking! So we stood and everything was all cutesy and awesome. After all the cuteness, we climbed the brickwalls, and had a cutesy moment of me not being able to jump down off of the wall. Ahaha anywayyyyyy we headed home around 10 and I was home by 10:20ish like I said I'd be. Said my thank you's and our goodnights, headed into the house, and got ready for bed. I spent my night talking to Godfrey again, trying to keep him up while he was doing his homework. I ended up falling asleep for like a good 30 minutes, and within those 30 minutes, he texted me saying goodnight and that he was beat. Haha and then I finally went to sleep. Best day so far! Forrrreal.
On the real, this week with Godfrey has been thee best. Beats summer!
Friday, August 28, 2009:
I woke up this morning to take my sister to school. I texted Godfrey all morning 'till he had to go for 1st period. I dropped off my brother at school, went home, then dropped off my mom at the West Covina Mall at the bus stop. Ever since then, I've been blogging and it is currently 11:14AM.
Plans for today consist of;
1. Finally finish this blog
2. Get ready to go out with Valerie baby!
3. Go out from 12-2
4. Pick up brother bear
5. Drop him off at home
6. Go to work from 3:30-9:30, whoo!
7. After? I have no idea!
8. And Godfrey before bed
So, I'll be updating this more often. I absolutely PROMISE. Pinky promise, 'cause they mean EVERYTHING.
Fondly, Lalique Kae
1 comments:
awhh, you and g-frey all week(= But when do I get to meet you?!
Post a Comment