Saturday, August 22, 2009

I love you like a rap kid loves breaks

Dear Readers,
(If there ARE any more readers out there)

Good afternoon! It is currently 11:40AM. So I guess good morning is more suitable for the time being. Anyway, I'm here in my parents' bold-green painted room eating a bowl of delicious, green seedless grapes and drinking a glass of Tree Top Apple Juice. YUM.

Today has already been quite a morning. My mood and how the day will go has been set by this morning's activities. Let's see what is noteworthy. I woke up around 7:30AM. I quickly went into my brother's room to wake him for basketball practice, which was to begin at 8AM. I began to get ready for my brother's practice which would be followed by a visit to the Orthodontist around 9AM. It turned out that my father wanted to bring brother bear to practice, so I let him. I guess. Haha, I then spent my time from 8-8:30 getting ready for my and my sister's orthodontist appointment at 9:30. We left our house around 8:30. There wasn't much traffic on the 10, so it was quite a chill ride. We exited on Garfield and proceeded to the office. When we got to the place, we signed in. My sister was called in first, so I say myself down and began reading The Time Traveler's Wife. My read was suddenly interrupted by a dental assistant. (Side note: It's amazing how much people can change within 4 years. My sister and I have been attending monthly check-ups at Dr. Toledo's Office for 4 years. The assistant have changes, in addition to the doctors and ourselves. But their kindness and hospitality has remained constant.) I had to make a new molding of my upper set of teeth because I recently lost my retainer. Unfortunately, I have to pay for it myself. But it's part of my responsibilities. Haha, so it's all good. Yeah, so I got my molding done, then my sister and I left after getting our next appointment schedule. We went onto the 10 again, but this time there was a little bit of traffic. Exited on Azusa, stopped by Island Pacific, bought Grandfather Bear Mamon Tostada, went to Albertson's, bought some groceries and wonderful fruits, fruits, fruits! My sister and I were/are really tired. It's so funny. We were all lazy to take the groceries out of the carts, into my car, out of my car and into their designated areas in the kitchen. Ugh, we're still lazy right now, except for how I'm blogging right now. I'm just trying to kill time and relax. Oh, I made some Mac N Cheese for my sister, and I ended up having to eat some too because my Momma forced me. ):

On another note, I'm currently listening Beautiful Creation by Young Dee and talking to my cousin JC online. I was texting Godfrey and BA earlier too, but they're kinda busys!

I love Blogger. Probably only because I'm not used to Tumblr and all that other shit. I'm on Twitter's ass all the times, but it's really whatevs.

Oh! I start college on Monday! Whoohoo. Ahaha, Mt. Sac! With Best Friend Jesmond! Cutesies? Yeah.

Word Vomit:
Gene Ian Weekly
Late night phone calls
Genuine conversations
Morning messages
Listening to voicemails
Sashie the Chiweenie!
I like you!
New music
Reading like a beast
$$$ for libros!
Cleaning
Attempting to chill
Work
Work hard, play hard
Zaldy's blog?
Nikon d60
Sleeping late
Waking up early
You Belong With Me
Taylor Swift kills me
Kinks!
Quirky, interesting type
Common
End It
VLFJ+KD
Music, art, literature <3

By the way, take a look at what I stumbled upon last night on Gene Ian's wordpress:
It's quite a treat.


The harmonies are hella tight and sick!
Anyway, time for nappy poo 'till 1:30!
Then work from 2:30 till 8:30. Text it, homeh!

Fondly, Lalique Kae

1 comments:

Kate said...

sucks about the retainer. next time try evertain.com and see if cheaper for you to replace. cool that you and sis hung out all day. like your profile pic.