Good morning,
Things have been absolutely great lately. There was a down somewhere in between, but it's difficulties were resolved rather easily. I have a lot to blog about, so I should get started now.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009:
I'm going to admit that I honestly do not remember anything from this day. All I remember is that I woke up early as usual. I did not have my usual morning class on this particular Wednesday, but that was only because my professor got surgery on her achilis tendon. Anyway, since my next class was not to commence until 12:10, I decided to relax and get some things straight. I spent my morning texting Stephanie and Godfrey while trying to nap a little bit. My attempt at napping failed miserably. Anyway, I started to get ready for school around 9:30. I headed over to Jesmond's at 10:45. I got there right on the dot, haha. Anyway, we headed to school at 11. We bonded with classmates for the first time and attempted to vaguely get to know each other. It was cool. Class was great! We read and did some activities. In addition to that we were given our first essay prompt and essay! OKAY, OKAY, I lied! I'm starting to remember exactly what I did on this wonderful Wednesday. Anyway, after class, Jesmond and I bought some boba because it was blazin' outside! We then headed home. I dropped him off at his house and I went home. I began my essay promptly because I wanted to go out with Godfrey in the evening. Around 6:30, after writing my Introduction and two body paragraphs, I headed over to Godfrey's to kick it. Our chill sesh didn't start out very well, for various unspeakable reasons. He did his homework while I napped/watched him secretly. Silence. I left his house around 7:20 to pick up my brother and sister. Short apologies and unknown anger. We got home and Godfrey picked me up for our date at 7:45. He took me to a place in Yes Plaza. We sat and talked, got some things straight, and had a genuine conversation. Real talk, it was a good night. It didn't start out the way we wanted, but it ended well! We headed home to make sure we got to my house around 9, and we did... 9:04. Haha alllll specific, I know. Anyway, we chilled in my house for a while 'till he had to leave. I believe that was the end of my night! Haha.
Thursday, September 3, 2009:
I did my usual routine which consisted of waking up early, dropping off my siblings and relaxing. Stephy Mama and I had a picnic at Shadow Oak Park which was cutesies! I bought some snackage for us at Target and deposited a check at WF. Anyway, Stephy picked me up around 10:50! We headed to the park right away and found a spot under the gazebo thang. We talked A LOT because we had A LOT to catch up on. Haha, forreal. Conversating with her was really nice and it was cool to be able to say whatever I needed to say because I really needed to get some things off of my chest. Random thought: Godfrey called me during lunch as usual. Anyway, I ate a lot of mandarin oranges and jello and drank a lot of apple juice and water! Oh my, those chocolate dunkers that Steph brought from Pizza Hut were pretty bomb! Haha. Anyway, we bounced to go look for a DVD that she needed. We found ourselves at the movie section of Target in West Covina. We found the American Pie movies and copped 'em! Stephy was ballin' with a $50, deyum. Hahahaha, yeh. So then we headed over to the West Covina Mall to kick it. We walked around, and went into stores like Victoria's Secret and the new Best Buy that's there. After the mall, we decided to grub at El Pollo Loco and Wendy's! Bahaha, t'was bomb. Some chick totally dug me, dog! Haha, just kidding. It was weird tho, she gave me a free drink cup and took off $1 or two off of my order. Whaaatthe?! Yeah, whatevs! Thanks tho! (: So we grubbed, then Stephy dropped me off at my house. We left going separate ways. I picked up my brother and headed home right away because I had work at 3:30! I stopped by Godfrey baby's for a bit. We chilled for like 5 minutes 'cause he lagged through traffic, s'all gravy tho. I headed to work and got there nearly 10 minutes early. Typical shit. I clocked in and my 6 hours of standing began! I counted in the register, put numerous piles of clothes back, folded towers of clothes, organized hangers, fixed mannequins, dressed mannequins, greeted customers, found customers' requests and sold clothes. Everything went by rather quickly. I don't know how though! Anyway, towards the end of work, I needed my paycheck, but the safe wouldn't open. Oh man, my manager was upset and yah! Anyway, we left the store around 9:30 and I headed back to West Covina! Visited B then headed home. Terrific Thursday! Haha, oh alliteration, you do me wrong.
Friday, September 4, 2009:
I woke up at 6AM today! A little bit later than the usual 5:45. I brushed my teeth and all that jazz. Dropped off my sister at school, had me some G-frey in the morning, and then dropped off my brother at school! Since then, I've been working on my essay that's due next Wednesday, reading, blogging, and making to-do lists for today.
Just a sketch, but here's what I've got so far:
6AM-Drop off sister + G-frey time
7AM-Drop off brother
8AM-Do chores; Take out the trash, wash dishes, blog, do/fold laundry, do homework, etc.
9AM-Essay, read, essay!
10AM-Clean car a little bit
11AM-Bring Major to dealership for maintenance
12PM-Gene Ian and Lalique Kae chill sesh (I hope this pulls through)
2PM-Pick up brother from school
7PM-Pick up sister from bball practice
7PM-Date with Godfrey
11PM-Home, get ready for bed, sleep!
Sounds like a great Friday! Being productive is wonderful! (:
I'll blog about some important issues a little bit later!
Fondly,
Lalique Kae
1 comments:
more like godfrey flakes till 9! =(
Post a Comment