Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Guess Whos

14. I have always cared about you a lot and I still cannot come up with a reason why.

13. I miss you terribly.

12. You're lost. You can't hang. You're hurt and in distress. That's perfectly fine. Acknowledge your problems and do something about them.

11. I miss your company as well as the comfort and easiness I once felt.

10. You mean well, I'm sure. I apologize for not being as good to you as you are to me.

09. I have made my share of mistakes. I do not want to, can not, and will not do you like that.

08. I will admit it. This is scary and I am scared out of my skin.

07. You have come so far and are strong. Do not allow yourself to backslide. You are going places.

06. You are always, always, always there. Thank you. Keep your head up.

05. Give me reassurance, a sign, the go signal, something.

04. I am simply glad that we have stayed this close after so many years.

03. You have absolutely no idea what you mean to me; however, it is fair because I have absolutely no idea what I mean to you.

02. You know how to grind my gears, but you never cease to make me laugh.

01. We took each other for granted.

00. Don't leave.

0 comments: