g-frey's sleeping, which enabled me to write two letters!
Sweet!
#1: I'm happy! Happier than ever.
It's an extraordinary feeling, really. I can't really get it out of my system, so I figured that I should let it stay until it goes away. I'm not going to let it go away though! (:
Things have been great; however, I'm terrible with keeping up with myself, absolutely terrible.
I need to continue to write in my journal, Harlen or update this blog more often. I seriously have a horrible memory and I don't really remember things. Sucks. I fear that one day I'm going to lose my memory to some degenerative disease and no one will ever know what events took place in my life. I must must must keep track of things better.
Ta ta for now.
I don't know what to write about because I can not remember anything. ):
1 comments:
thank you baby i love you :]
Post a Comment