#24: Work and Brother Hans' going away party; Didn't see B
#25: g-frey's basketball game, Cabazon w/ Gozos'! First time in Burberry, Coach, Gucci, etc. (lololol) Thanks Tita and Tito
#26: School, work, g-frey's
#27: Work, g-frey's? Eh, I don't remember
#28: School, work, home
#29: Stayed home w/baby; college apps and nappy naps, work, terrible fucking headache of doom, baby's, Yosh, then home
#30: O Hallow's Eve; Work, pick up broski, then g-frey for the rest of the day!
Sorry to Val Baby and Andrew Choe for not being able to pull through with our plans because I got called in for work. Next time, praaamise!
So I have a lot on my mind, but I'm having writer's block.
I think I'm going to go grab a Caramel Freeze from Kelly's now! Nom nom nom.
Nothing seems to effect me anymore--negativity and other sad shit. Pre-menstrual, menstrual, and post-menstrual syndromes, however, are inevitable for me. Hahaha -__-
I'm happy and I don't give a fuck 'bout all that other bullshit.
OH and YAY for boot, scarf, beret, leather jacket, and leather leggings season! Aaooow!
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment